Fujitsu is with its 170 000 employees in more than 100 countries one of the leading IT corporations in the world. Our key clients in Nordic region are banking and finance sector, manufacturing and telecom companies, also public sector organizations. Fujitsu Estonia Business Services Central team consists of 85 members who offer Fujitsu companies financial, supply chain and other services.
Purchasing Specialist is an important link between Fujitsu´s customers and suppliers, making sure the amount of buffer stocks is always at the right level. As a Purchasing Specialist, you will have daily collaboration with our warehouse, build relationships with Fujitsu´s Partners and become a part of strong team of Purchasing Professionals.
- Inventory Management (Demand Planning & Analysis)
- Purchasing of hardware products and accessories (sourcing, queries, ordering, deliveries, follow-up, invoice check)
- Creating and Maintaining Material Master Data
- Process Optimization and Documentation
- Collaboration with colleagues, customers and suppliers across EMEIA region
- Opportunity to work in a constantly developing international company
- Induction training and further development possibilities
- Modern working conditions, friendly and professional team
- Company benefits, including 1 week extra vacation and sports compensation
“You are very welcome to join the positive and friendly Fujitsu family where you will work together with a team of professionals. Our modern working conditions enable you to balance your personal and professional life. Fujitsu is a great company to grow with – we always try to improve our processes, work smarter and automate. All new ideas are welcome and we strongly believe in Continuous Improvement approach.”
Marit Vaga, Head of Inventory Management
- University or college degree
- Good computer skills (especially MS Office)
- Good Finnish and English in spoken and written
- Ability to work on your own initiative, problem-solving skills
- Ability to work successfully in a changing and multicultural environment
- Team working skills, but also able to work independently
- Good communication skills, friendly and positive attitude
- Experience with working in SAP will be an advantage
Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English adding also your monthly gross salary request.
Fujitsu Estonia is one of the leading suppliers of IT services in Estonia and a part of the international Fujitsu IT group originally from Japan. We have been in Estonia since 1991.
We offer high-calibre full IT services to both the Estonian and foreign market: development, maintenance and repair of systems. In addition, we are also responsible for management of the purchase and supply chain for many major Nordic corporations’ IT products and financial management of IT services. The selection of technology products ranges from basic laptops to data management centres.
Our goal is to simplify the activities of companies and organizations using innovative technologies and services.