Fujitsu is with its 170 000 employees in more than 100 countries one of the leading IT corporations in the world. Our key clients in Nordic region are banking and finance sector, manufacturing and telecom companies, also public sector organizations. EMEIA Business Services Tallinn team consists of 85 members who offer Fujitsu companies financial, supply chain and other services.
Purchasing Specialist is an important link between Fujitsu´s customers and suppliers, making sure the amount of buffer stocks is always at the right level. As a Purchasing Specialist, you will have daily collaboration with our warehouse, build relationships with Fujitsu´s Partners and become a part of strong team of Purchasing Professionals. Purchasing Specialist is the main contact for purchasing related queries.
- Inventory Management (Demand Planning & Analysis)
- Purchasing of hardware products and accessories (sourcing, queries, ordering, deliveries, follow-up, invoice check)
- Creating and Maintaining Material Master Data
- Process Optimization and Documentation
- Collaboration with colleagues, customers and suppliers across EMEIA region
“You are very welcome to join the positive and vibrant Fujitsu family where you will work together with a team of professionals. Our modern working conditions enable you to balance your personal and professional life. Fujitsu is a great company to grow with – we always try to improve our processes, work smarter and automate as much as possible. All new ideas are welcome and we strongly believe in Continuous Improvement approach.”
Marit Vaga, Nordic Supply Chain Operations Manager
- Opportunity to work in a constantly developing international company
- Induction training and further development possibilities
- Modern working conditions, friendly and professional team
- Company benefits, including 1 week extra vacation and sports compensation
- University or college degree
- Good computer skills (especially MS Office)
- Good Finnish and English in spoken and written
- Ability to work on your own initiative, problem-solving skills
- Ability to work successfully in a changing and multicultural environment
- Team working skills, but also able to work independently
- Good communication skills, friendly and positive attitude
- Experience with working in SAP will be an advantage
Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English adding also your monthly gross salary request.
Fujitsu Estonia has been on the market since 1992 and is with more than 380 employees one of the leading IT service providers. Our experiences and knowhow enables us to offer full IT services – big variety of software and hardware products and solutions.